Friday, December 14, 2007

taking a break from cleaning..................

gracie and i slept in today...i was so so happy to get a full nights sleep pllus some...i was so glad too that gracie slept in also. i have been trying to clean and sort things such as getting my books ready to go back to the library and things like that. i really need to clean out my fridge and get that organized! so my plan is to focus on my main room and then the fridge. i am trying to take frequent breaks so that my pain level does not get acute...it is already high...i am also taking breaks so hopefully i will not get too overwealmed.
i think that since i am going to be home today and most of tomorrow i should be able to get things done. it would make me feel so so good to be able to do that!
i find myself concerned for a friend of mine today...and it is so hard at times to be far apart from family and friends that one cares about and it seems sometimes that emails or blogging is not enough but that is all the options i have.i will probably add to this post as the day goes along...............well i got a few more things done and now am trying to do some laundry and have some computer time also. i am determined to start not taking pain medication every day. i have an appointment with my doctor on friday because the pain medication does not take it down when it is awful to less than half of what it was i did have a good cry tonight because of my home and all that needs to be taken care of....and because i ate chocolate...and because of all the medications i need to be on...and because it is only 7:00 p.m. and i want to crawl into bed....etc ect....................
well hmmmmm lj's for today....getting some cleaning done...talking to my friend michelle...getting some sleep last night.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Good for you for getting in there and getting stuff done. One room at a time in about 20 minute intervals should help with the pain. That's how I have to do it sometimes.

Talk to you soon!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home