Thursday, December 13, 2007

Back from shopping...............

It was a good night of shopping. I was able to find what we wanted to find for my oldest nephew and it was on sale...not sure if he or his wife read the blog so keeping it mum for now. I was able to find the rest of the things for the kids which was great...loving the sales! mom and i stopped by taco bell to get a gift card for the older guys and they will let you pay for your meal with a credit card but not gift cards...made no sense to mom and i. my mom was so sweet...i do not have an oven or stove that work right now so she made me about five packages of cooked rice and about five packages of pasta which is such a help! so for now most of them are frozen. i have got to organize my fridge soon.
today was a good day. tomorrow i plan to stay at home all day and then have one errand on saturday but plan to be in the rest of the day. sunday is church and most likely going to the library and out to eat with mom. i want to finish the holiday cards...start my new calander that has december in it also...clean....and such. i really appreciate the ideas for cards thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger SpringMist said...

In my 20 odd years, I can't remember getting a present even once from any of my aunts/or uncles :) Good night mm.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

It always feels good to get a lot of shopping accomplished. That was nice of your mom to make you all that food..

I hope you’re having a nice relaxing day!
Mike

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home