Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday with the Sniffles.............

It seems like everyyone that I know has been having colds this last month or two. I have not had one until today it seems like I am getting one...started last night with sneezes and then today I started having the stuffed up nose and some coughing.....so I took a nap and so did Gracie. It has been a good day. I enjoy so much helping out with the kids.
I am going to have a really busy week....lots of appointments and something every day I think....Monday is therapy and then the small group that I go to....Tuesday I meet with Pat my case manager and then am going to a group that he leads and then mom and I are going to bake and wrap gifts in the evening...Wednesday I meet with Cory my joc coach/career developer and am going out to eat with a friend from church....Thursday I have therapy and that is is for that day...and then on Friday I have a doctors appointment and then perhaps going to a small group from church...so with all I have to do I hope that my cold does not get worse.
So think that I will fix my dinner and then watch the t.v. shows that I like................lj's for today....very kind mainstream drivers.....playing with gracie.....hot chocolate...having some good conversations.....a nap...shows that I like on t.v..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

You do have a busy week ahead. I hope your cold goes away quickly!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home