Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tired and Hurting but in a good space...........

Today was a very very busy day.............but a good day. Pat ran me on some errands and then this afternoon and evening Mom and I made some goodies and had a really great time doing it. I did not take any pain pills or motrin with me so my pain level is really intense. I am heading to bed soon very tired since again I woke up 3:00 a.m. and did not get any sleep after that so a long day for sure................lj's today..............having some fun and laughing with my mom....mom bought some chew bones for gracie which gracie loves....having my visit to social security be brief and helpful.....mom going into walgreens for me since my pain is so intense......gracie....coffee from borders this morning...............my cold easing up i think.................playing with gracie....knowing that i can sleep in tomorrow.....having dinner with a friend tomorrow.............

3 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm sorry you're hurting. I've had a bad couple of days as well. It stinks. But being able to work thru it and get stuff done feels more rewarding, doesn't it? Make sure you get some rest so you can enjoy your dinner guest!

1:10 AM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

I hope you feel better soon...seems more than a couple of us are having some bad days...take care to you and Kelly Jene.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Harley said...

Sorry you don't feel too good. Gracie sounds cute! Hope you have a nice dinner today!

x

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home