Monday, December 17, 2007

Caught I cold..............................................

I have missed all fall and winter so far getting sick but now I have a cold. It is not real bad yet I think that I have a low grade fever so am staying home tonight. One of the small groups that I go to meets tonight. I would not anyone to get the cold from me especially the young kids (under age of two) and teresa who is pregnant. I will miss not being able to go...I have not had any nightmares for a couple of days which I am so so grateful for....but I continue to wake up around 3:00 a.m. and not get back to sleep for a few hours.
It sure is cold here...about 22 degrees! I am happy that it is not snowing or icey! Nothing really new with me today...I had my appointment with Nan today and that was good. so lj's for so far today...kind mainstream drivers....diet cherry pop.....gracie...having books that i have not read yet....blogger buddies.....OH getting a card from walgreens that i get a discount with my prescriptions when insurance does not cover them but now the card gives one back five percent of anything you buy in walgreens that is their brand....how great is that and then can use the balance on the card on future buys! i shop at walgreens lots since the one close to me is right beside the complex i live in.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Feel better soon!
Lena

7:41 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I can get lost in Walgreens..they have the cutest little (what I call) Shochkies-things.
Feel better soon, and hopefully Gracie won't get your cold. :)
Always,
Crusty~

5:50 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I hope you get better soon. Take care.
Mike

8:14 AM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm sorry your sick! Get better soon! Prayers are coming your way.. it is very considerate of you to not want to get anyone sick. I'm the same way. I keep my germs to myself. ;)

3:05 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

Take care k...

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home