Saturday, December 22, 2007

saturday afternoon

it is hard for me to believe that christmas is next tuesday! i have all of my gifts wrapped and all of my shopping done so now just need to relax i guess. tomorrow i will be helping out at church to get goodies ready for some to go to bryden place the rehab place that central vineyard is really involved with and getting some ready for the services at church. i really like that on the sunday before christmas central vineyard has a service of singing carols and reading scriptures. i think on a typical christmas service there are like 9 carols sung and about the same number of scriptures.

those of you who really know me know that i believe in the power of prayer! i think that our little items in our lives that are big to us even if they are in the scheme of life huge requests that God still cares lots for those who believe and those who don't saying all this to share that last night my internet service would not work and i was so tired i thought i will deal with this on saturday...well saturday is here and i prayed to ask God to please fix my internet...and for me to be more sharing about Jesus when I am blogging or emailing people etc.......and as you can see since i am on my blog that my internet works fine today. thank you God!!!!!!! well i am going to go play with gracie

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

So glad you got the Internet back up. I would go crazy without your blog and knowing you are okay. Your emails, too, mean the world to me. Merry Christmas dear friend. I plan on sleeping late in the morning and enjoying a rainy Sunday. We have big storms coming through tonight. Good night!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

That is so great! Praise God for answering our smallest prayers. Sharing about Him can be hard online, I know I've had some anxiety about sharing and losing readers. But you know what? He died for us and all our readers. We need to share for everyone! God bless you!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home