Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Morning

I have so much that I wanted to share todady.......perhaps I will later on. I did not sleep well at all......pain level is like a 7 on a scale of 1 -10 in my legs and ankles and such. i have cramps also so that does not help. I see Nan this afternoon. I want to take a nap but only have like an hour and a half till my ride comes and if I did happen to fall asleep then most likely I would miss my ride. Here is a question for the people who read this blog...what is one of your traditions around this time of year or what special memory do you have?

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

One of our traditions is my mother making tangy and sweet spiced tea. We would all stand around drinking mugs as we small talked. Hope you are feeling better tonight and the pain levels have gone down some. Thinking of you!

5:33 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

i like your tradition. it sounds really yummy!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home