Saturday, January 05, 2008

quick hello

i have lots that i want to post about but yesterday and today are really busy days for me. i will most likely when i get back tonight after baking LOTS with mom share about some really great stuff that happened and is also most likely to happen. i mainly right now wanted to let my blogger friends know that i am fine just really busy.....it is the first time i am baking muffins for the regular church service and am soooooooo glad that mom is helping me because i need to make a minimum of twelve dozen mini muffins....i think that i am going to make some blueberry muffins with blueberry filling in the middle....poppy seed with a lemon glaze...banana with chocolate caramel chips....and maybe some applesauce muffins with using apple juice as the liquid is the plan right now. i also bought for the kids some plain sugar cookies so that they might not like the type of muffins that i am making plus then can most likely just have to make twelve dozen. a regular mix of muffins makes like twelve regular muffins and then about 3 dozen mini muffins. OH and mom and i also are going to make oreo balls for the two of us though i will probably share some of those with at least cory my job coach who LOVED them he said. i also plan to give him the recipe they are really easy. wml aka write more later

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Glad you checked in, I was thinking about you and hoping all was well.

You sound very busy!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Wow, the muffins sound delicious! I'm glad all is well. Take care,
Mike

2:05 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I was wondering about you. Sounds like a fun day of baking.

Did I tell you I used your oreo ball recipe? We loved it! Yummy stuff.

Take care!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home