Thursday, January 03, 2008

Goals.......................

I want to be able by next Thursay to have goals in mind for the year so theser are some rough drafts...I want to have short term and long term goals.

I want goals in areas such as health phusical being and eating...well not eating...exercising... the bariatric operation...swimming...see a dentist...have a pap test....those are two things i avoid big time....especially the dentist i have seen a dentist twice in 22 years!!!! can you tell that it is a phobia of mine???

then in spiritual to read the whole Bible in a year...read some out of the Bible daily......pray more by myself and with and for others...hope that God continues to use me as a vessel....would like to help get a group together that intercedes for the church and such...another issue on prayer is that i want to be less focused on me and more focased on God and pray for people when they need prayer on Sunday Mornings and at small groupls....

for mental...........decided if i am going to go take some classes...and if so where and when..determined to read more since i am an avid reader whould like to say minimum of 3 books a month. i might even want to try for 4 books a month....spend a few hours a week working on the book that i want to write.....would like to get a p.t. job even if it is just like 10 hours a week.......budget my money

social....try to get together at least once a week with someone...reach out with phone calls and emails to people...volunteer someplace where I can share my experiences and strengths and hope......get my place fixed up so that i can have people over...

i am going to think about with these rough gaols to make short term and long term

i saw on t.v. this man who was the heaviest person who is living right now. he was totally had to be in bed twenty four/seven and weighed at one time around 1100 pounds..... he had a great outlook on life.................anyway i bring that up because he was started on the zone diet and lost lots of weight even though he could not excerside really except for his arms so bringing that up because his attitufe was really great when he decided to lose the weight and such but also to ask if anyone knows of the zone diet and what do you think of it or your experiences of it? i would really like to know.
some lj's so far for today....warm sweatshirt since it is 15 degrees out so am bundled up even inside
gracie who is delighted to see me when we both wake up and she starts her "talking" and i think if she could talk she would be like what are we going to do today mom...why did we have to sleep and miss time to play....and why did you want to throw my "baby" aka as a stuff animal away when i love it so much.....his tail is missing is all.
having therapy today and i am in the mood to really work hard in therapy therapy.
made plans with michelle to get together on saturday at the mall.

a lj aka large joy is that the doctors seem to be getting closer to what is going on with my sister and how they might make it better...........it is some of the discs and the nerves and one test they did with nerve endings and one of the tests that they did the average person is to be around 17 and it is really acute if it is around 9 and hers was 7 1//2 so reallly acute. they are going to do some tests on her wrists and hands not. it is still really needing our prayers yet it does look like at least soon they will know all that is going on with her.

well i am going to eat some breakfast and then get ready to go to my appointment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Great goals! That is a big list so make sure you aren't expecting too much too quickly this year.

I, too, will be working towards praying for others at church. I was on the prayer team last year, but quit because I didn't feel like I should be doing it. They recently asked me to join again, so I'm thinking about it.

Hoping your sister begins to improve and answers are found...

Take care!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

My goal is to someday get to see you in person and give you a great big bear hug. I would like for Gracie and Maggie to play together as well. I liked it your thinking of goals. I have so many goal in mind myself and I hope we can help each other with them.

Friends Forever!

Andrew

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home