Sunday, January 13, 2008

sunday afternoon

my pain level is still very intense but have been trying to do what my normal routine is as much as i can i am REALLY HAPPY WITH MYSELF.....because even with all of the cookies and ice cream and other carbs i have not binged! i often binge when i find myself in physical pain much as i did when i was a child and teen to deal with the abuse issues...so it is a big deal no pun intended to be able to deal with physical pain without binging. i am not sure why i am doing so well this weekend....perhaps prayers and my mind set not sure.
today again i enjoyed helping with the kids the first service and then went to the second service. mom and i did our typical eating out her treating and then going to the rx...there is something that makes one feel good when people remember them. today when i was at the rx i had paid for the rx back in the pharmacy and then bought some pop on the way out i asked the cashier if he needed to see the receipt from the pharmacy...and he said no you are one of our regulars and it would be rude of us not to treat you as such. so that is for sure an lj for today along with a nice lunch...some really good conversations at church.....one woman who i am just getting to know her came up today and said she was amazed at how upbeat i stayed with all that i dealt with and that is almsot a bj for me to have someone give such a compliment is a big joy for me.....oh i was given dog food yesterday at the pantry and gracie is typically fussy about food especialy dry food and she loves the dry i was so surprized and happy so another lj and now am back home relaxing and enjoying the day

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Sorry for your pain, but it is great that you are able to stick to your normal routine and end up enjoying the day.

Lena

2:36 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm so sorry your pain is intense. I feel for you. What do you do when it gets bad? I tend to curl up and isolate myself.

I'm glad you had a good time at church, I did as well. Great sermon! And I love when people remember my name or who I am. It's a good, warm feeling.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home