Tuesday, January 15, 2008

brrrrrrrrr cold and snow

i went to sleep without watching the news so woke up to some snow slight frosting on the ground and such. i also found when i went out that there is some ice on the parking lots and sidewalks. it has been an interesting day so far for me....i started the day with cookies for breakfast....pat my case manager picked me up and we went to borders book store for coffee. i was not surprized yet sad that this is pat's last week as a case manager. i will really miss him. he was one of the best case managers that i ever had. i think that since i was not surprized and nervous is a good part of the reason why i started out with cookies. i am in for the day and am doing some laundry and such. i talked with m my sister and about the operation and how i can help and such. i am sooooooooo hooked on bubble gum! i am soooo not wanting to be hooked on the bubble gum! i am sooooooooooooooo glad for me that i do not smoke i think i would be the kind of smoker that would smoke LOTS.
i almost fell three times today yet am thankful that i did not fall! once was outside and twice was inside. i think that i will check out some blogs that i read and then perhaps take a nap.

4 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Wow, you be careful out there! The ice can be pretty dangerous.

I hope tomorrow is a good day for you.

Are you getting a new case manager?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Sorry to hear that your case manager is leaving. Transitions are hard.

Ice makes me nervous these days, too.

Hope you are having a nice day today!
Lena

4:55 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Hope your day went well and you are keeping warm!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

My last case manager was really good, but he left to go into private practice. I was sad to see him go, but I like my new case manager a lot too. You never know, you may end up with another one who is a good match for you.

Hope you're doing well.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home