Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday

such an exiting title isn't it? NOT! today has been ups and downs...yesterday i had a melt down could not find my keys and a sweater and a twenty dollar bill........well found the sweater and the kids not the money but most likely it was dropped someplace in my home.
today my sister had her operation and it went fine. the doctor thought the implant would work well to keep the nerves from pressing onto the spine........thank you God. my friends teresa and jeff are at the hospital in labor so probably sometime tonight baby will is born....mom and i went out to go shopping and run some errands. it is sleeting and snowing off and on. i know that my friend andrew would like having the snow. i have to try to contact him hoping that i can still read his blog since he went friends only.
not much is new with me. i realize i think that part of the reason i was a mess yesterday emotional and physical is because on marianine going to have her operation. i did go out yesterday evening with my friend michelle and we had a good time. it was a huge blessing to have the gift card from my nephew b and wife c so the only money i spent was on the tip. gift cards are great! i am going to try to figure out how to sign up to read 4th avenue blues................

6 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

It must have been stressful for you worrying about your sister! I will keep her in my prayers.

It is always so much fun to look forward to the birth of a baby!!

Yes, I noticed 4th Ave. Blues was by invite only. I will miss it very, very much.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

I had to delete, that was me, I spelled something incorrectly, ha!

Anywayyyy --
You're so busy but it seems you're keeping up :)

Prayers to you & your sister. I know about melt down days myself. Some days it's just all down hill, but I always try to find a way to get up & get on with it, seems you do too ...

Andrews's blog is opened again, check it out.

Take care

3:44 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm hoping for a positive outcome for your sister. Stress shows up in many forms doesn't it?

I hope you find that money!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm glad your sister's operation went well. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

8:36 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

I didn't know that about 4th Avenue..i used to read it too but haven't done so lately.

I am glad your sisters surgery went well, i wish her a speedy recovery.

Take care.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home