Tuesday, January 29, 2008

FOOD

i can tell that i am losing weight that is a good thing! i am not quite sure how i am doing that...o.k. sure i know how to lose weight it is just weird to me that even when i am not binging and eating less yet still eat small to medium portions of junk food...i am eating less but should eat more of the good things to eat...today has been a fair day of eating...i had a frozen dinner of for breakfast because i do not like typical breakast foods...when i was volunteering at church today i ate two cookie and then when i got home i at a pb sandwich on healthy bread and now it is 7:15 and i am kind of hungry but not real yet know that most likely if i do not eat something i will want something later on. i am happy that i was able to just eat two cookies and am happy with the choices that i made..the frozen dinner was from trader joes which i love shopping there and my mom blessed me this weekend with buying me some food there!
have you ever had one of those days or weeks where you find yourself obsessions over things? i have those weeks right now and nothing is bad that i am obsessing over but it just makes it tough for me to remember the day to day things. o.k. lj's today......i really enjoyed helping connie at the c.v. office today....of cours enjoying gracie...mom taking me to the store and for a ride because i thought it would help stop some of my thoughts oops i did forget one thing i ate was she went to dq and i had a medium blizzard and silly as it might seem gracie LOVES dq but not mcdonalds but she likes mcdonalds chesseburgers yes she gets spoiled when she rides in the car with us and no we do not give her the bun part of the cheeseburger..another lj was to talk to my sister on the phone for a few minutes....oh again really liking the scarf that will got for me at christmas which was such a sweet and wonderful surprize.

i am going to try to focus more on writng about food and my eating on this blog and less about my mental health first because someone i trust here in town suggested that it might be tmi for it to be such a open blog. well going to try to think of something to eat and get ready for bed yes it is early but i am tired and my leg is screaming with pain. oh and another lj i have some of those heat pads that you get at the store and they are either warm or cold with menthol and it does help so that is another lj

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Good for you for losing weight! I know how hard it can be to avoid overeating, but it sounds like you're doing really well with it.

I love trader joes... they have such good food, that is often healthy. I just wish I had one nearby. I used to go all the time in San Diego.

Hope your leg is feeling better!

Mike

2:57 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

Congrats for losing weight, a job well done.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home