Wednesday, February 20, 2008

snowy snowy day

today is a snowy snowy day and it is a beautful one...i think the prettiest all season so far. i had an appointment with cova and bvr but due to the snow and mainstream did not go. one knows it is bad when mainstream says that it is. i sure hope to motivate myself to get some things done today. it may sound weird but i do not like to clean in the same clothes that i go out of the house in not that i ever wear anything fancy but try to wear the nicer things out and try to keep them that way so saying all of that to say that i need to do laundry and then will have some of the older worn clothes so that i can clean....weird of me i know.

gracie after i posted last evening ate a whole serving of dry food and today has already eaten a whole serving of dry food...guess it is kind of like kids when one thinks you have figured out the eating then they go and prove you wrong. she sure loves the snow! she does good though at coming in when i tell her to and i dry her off some and then relaxes some and then like a kid wants to go back out again.

today will be a day that i for sure will get my 8 glasses of water in since i am down to one can of pop! i am sure that some of it will be hot tea and i will make some coffee with some really good creamer that i have which is hazelnut caramel. yummy! i want to save that can of pop so i will have one tomorrow morning. the other plans for today are doing laundry and read some and write some i think. i will listen to lots of music most likely too. i used to get freaked out when i thought that i could not get out due to the snow but nowdays i do better and enjoy watching it and seeing gracie play in it and such.
i will post later on my lj's for the day.




4 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I am the same way about clothes when I clean the house. It is not weird to me!!

Most of our snow has melted. It has been sort of warm here. I am home, too. Sort of wasted the day today. But once in awhile that is OK!

I am just starting to get into the grove to organize our extra room, but will have to go to an appointment soon! Oh well, it will be here when I get back!

Enjoy the rest of your snow day... I enjoy them, too.

Lena

12:35 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm so glad we have no snow. I'm glad you are finding lj's around the house and being inside.

Take care!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

HiYa Mosey!
Yes, the book was "blue like jazz." So, it's snowing where you are too ... yay! Enjoy it :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

I have a list a mile long to get done and no motivation. I try to get little things done on my list. So I can sympathize.

We are getting snow Friday and I am not loving the cold weather :-(

Congrats on the 8 glasses of water!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home