Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wednesday

I thought that I had some consequences from my e.d. but with having had a fever and chills and all of those things I know that I had the flu. I stayed in bed until around 3:30 today. I was to have lunch with mom and the pastor of her church Chad and had to skip that. Chad is a really great guy and I was bummed that I had to miss it. Today I have not done much at all. I think that I am on the mend from the flu so that is good. It was like a treasure to find in my freezer homemade chicken noodle soup that my mom had made. Today has been a rough day emotions wise but one will have those....happy to get all of the comments too. Andrew I have missed you lots our emails and your comments so thanks for commenting. It is not just a lj it is a big joy for me to have you comment. It was fun knowing what movies people liked too when young. I am enjoying American Idol more now that it is more narrowed down. My plan is to watch that and veg in bed most likely tonight............

3 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Get better soon friend! Enjoy your snuggle time and take care.

11:28 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

Hope you feel better soon. Chicken soup sounds good.

Everybody needs a little me time, especially when you feel yucky!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Mosey,
I'm sorry to hear you have the flu :( Chicken soup for the soul and for the flu, it works! It's over 2 weeks that I have it now so take really good care of yourself and don't rush it.

I'm thinking of you :)

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home