Tuesday, March 04, 2008

ED consequences

physically i am not feeling good at all today! i think it is due to my ed behaviors this past weekend. i was reminded how everything we do as humans has consequences. i do not like having tummy issues due to anything but would rather that this time it be because of ed and not that i have the flu! i did go to my appointment with nan. it was so good to be back home in from the rain and such. today my plan is to do laundry and relax whatever that might be...being on the computer...napping...reading and playing with gracie....right now what sounds really good is for there to be a good movie on t.v. and relaxing with gracie and dozing on and off watching the movie and napping.
here is a bit of trivia that some of you might now know...this week i think the actual day is tomorrow is dr seuss birthday so in honor find one of his book and find someone to share the book with child or adult. i saw ads also that there is a movie coming out based on a dr seuss book. i used to enjoy the horton book when young so i think that i would enjoy the movie. so here is a question for today...what is one of your favorite kid movies? it is a older one but i did like the apple dumpling gang.. tim conway is in it and he is so funny! i am not sure how many people who read my blog are old enough to have watched "the carol burnett show" well tim was on it many times and when he did the old man who did the baby steps and it took him like minutes to go just a very short distance that is the way i feel like i walk often times especially in the mornings.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when I was a kid

Hope you feel better.

NancyK

12:26 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I grew up watching the Carol Burnett Show. My favorite as a kid was The Neverending Story. We own it now and my kids love it too.

Dr Seuss birthday was Sunday, the 2nd. We will get a book out and read it. Thanks for the idea!

I hope you feel better soon and get that relaxation in.

3:26 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Hello There,
I hope Ed stays at bay for you - right now I am gouging on stuff that is salty, calorie-ridden, and really bad for me Aughhhhh!

Crazy thing is that what I really need/want is love. Bad day at work, bad day with divorce lawyer etc etc... you know how it goes. Gee its good I have no alcohol in the house.

Anyway.... What I really wanted to say (sorry for boring you with my crap) is thanks for the reminder about the Carol Burnett show. Remember how she and Korman and Conway would lose their cool in a skit and just start sending each other into fits of laughter? They must have had SO much fun together...

Also, if you are a Suess fan you HAVE to get your hands on a copy of "Hurray its Diffendoofer day"

It was the book he was working on just before he died. His closest friends and coworkers finished it for him in true Suess style and they closed the last chapter with a beautiful tribute to him where they tell about his style and his quirks. It is just lovely.

Take care my friend. xo

10:32 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Hi Mosey,
Hope all is well with you :)

2:23 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I've missed you so much. You don't know how much you mean to me. Your emails. Your blog comments. Your blog. You give me hope and I cherish you for that. Have a good night tonight and you and Gracie sleep well. I will have you in my thoughts, I think, until the morning.

Jonathon Andrew

5:10 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

I also loved it when Burnett and Korman and Conway got so into fits of laughter. So much fun I miss shows like that.

5:28 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

I also grew up watching the Carol Burnett show. I absolutely love those kind of shows. Shows like that and Star Wars (the IV one)were the reasons I picked my profession. I am hooked on The Golden Girls reruns at the moment.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

I Loved Carol Burnett show, too!! Loved how she invited Vickie Lawerence on the show because they looked alike. Harvey and Tim, a riot.

I had a secretary who acted just like the secretary Tim had. What was her name... anyone remember... Mrs........

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home