Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Noodles

noodles is a place to eat here. you can pick what type of meat or tofu you want in your noodles and what sauces or seasonings...very healthy and very very yummy! noodles has a new location so they are having some opening specials. one of the specials is tonight between 4 - 9 you go and eat and all of the proceeds from the sales go to worthington student council and the students decided to give that money to the buckleys a couple who i happen to go to church with and they are going to go to tanzania in the summer and live there for a few years. i never have heard of a public school giving money to a mission but wow what a HUGE blessing for doug and lyndi and for tanzania...one of the things that they plan to do is to work to get clean water in that area plus of course sharing the good news of Jesus. i know that there are other practical things that are planned with them and the team that they are going to be on but i forget right now what they are.
yesterday mom and I got out and it was so good to get out! Mom made me some food to freeze which is so helpful due to stove and oven issues. She made these incredible cookies...started out with an oatmeal cookie mix and then added into it chocolate caramel chips and peacans...yummy so so so yummy!
i have started having panic attacks and not sure why. i am concerned about the starting to spiral downwords but trying to not focus on it and for the panic attacks and focus on good things that are going on. i was able to clean yesterday so in a way that was an lj...the food mom made also an lj....cookies homemade....lj....i know it sounds silly but getting some coca cola cherry zero when i buy that i think of andrew because he used to at least maybe still does also like it....so the pop is an lj.....
o.k. here is the question of the day..i am enjoying reading what answers people have....if money was not an issue would you prefer to travel someplace near the ocean or to a big city? i do not like crowds so i would much prefer the ocean plus i am always am in awe of the ocean and it is si calming and the sun setting are beautiful and the sun risinig too.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if money were not an issue, I'd head straight to NYC and not look back! Big city with a lovely waterfront...best of both worlds!

NancyK

12:13 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

I am like you, love the calming of the ocrean BUT I have to say the same as NancyK below -- I'd live in NYC again in a heartbeat! 24/7 you can find something to do, even if it's having a cup of coffee with a friend, day or night! People always around, & believe it or not -- they are friendly :)

I also lived in California & loved it too. It's not as fast there & the people are gentle in cali. Still, NYC is my favorite. The cost of living there now is horrendous (well, I guess it's the same most places right now). I have a cousin in NYC so I go there at least 4/5 times a year & we do as much as we can to have a good time.

Sorry I've taken up way too much space. Mosey, your Mom's cookies sound great! Yum :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Mosey,
I never heard of a place like Noodles, plez tell us all about how it was? I can't wait!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Sounds like a good day!

The ocean, all the way. I would spend every day, rain or snow on the beach. Ahhh, that would be the life!

4:38 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

Noodles sounds pretty cool!

I live in the country and work in the city, so the ocean would be my choice. I need the relaxation. I hope to some day travel to Japan and check out the hot springs.

Glad the snow has stopped and you are able to get around.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home