Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back Home

I had a really great meeting with Al my case manager! I am so so so thankful and am feeling so so so blessed to have a case manager who knows what he is doing! It looks like I will be elgible to get a home health aide who can help clean and run errands like going to the grocery store and things like that oh and probably help me make sure that I am organizing and taking my medications and organize things and such. I am usually more nervous than exited but I am really exited about it. It will most likely not be for a month or two by the time I do the paper work and things like that...yet still a really good and positive thing in my life.
Mom and I got togther and did our typical running errands. I do not mind the rain and if it was a warmer rain I would most likly stand out in it and soak it in...I like warm rains especially in the summer time. I was able to get what my sister wanted for her birthday and the idea she gave me was really something she wanted and also is inexpensive. We went to the co-op and then to Bob Evans to eat and I got salad and not the pancakes that I wanted yet really wanting to eat healthier. We then went to the Dollar Tree and also to Walgreens. I found out that Walgreens takes the EPT card which I am so happy about and yet so surprized about it.
Tonight I am doing some laundry and going to watch "American Idol" not really hooked on the show but do enjoy watching it some. Tomorrow my plan is to do laundry and clean and such. I enjoy days when I clean to not have to get out and just stay in some grubby clothes and such. I have to rest so much when I clean it takes me awhile to get things done so I clean for awhile and then stop for awhile back and forth and get more done that way.
I have felt really blessed lately by feeling so loved by God and His people. They are wanting to help me do some much needed things...they pray for me...they accept me with all of my mental illnesses and with my physical issues....they even accept me when I am in the midst of a spiral down and such. My mom is so helpful and does so much for me with running me places and buying things for me. I know with her age she is not always going to be able to do this and I need and want to be able to do some of these things on my own or with other people helping me so with getting the home health aide and such will help me be able to do that. O.K. some lj's for today are I do actually enjoy the sound of rain....having a great cup of coffee at Borders....finding what my sister wanted for her birthday and being able to afford it....having our favorite waiter at Bob Evans...having not binged today....so trying to think of a question of the day since I enjoy hearing people's responses....trying to think of a non food question....: ) o.k. what are your favorite animals to see when one visits a zoo? I really really like penguins and tigers and monkeys are my top 3 favorite i think

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I accept you too. I wouldn't know what to do without your daily comments and support. I love you more than anything and wish we lived closer. I wish I had all you have available to you up there. You have so much support. Enjoy tonight and know your friend in Alabama is thinking of you tonight. Miss you. Love you.

4:55 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Thank you Andrew I needed to hear that tonight! I do miss our emails yet do understand. I hope that someday you do have all that is availabe here for you. Hope that you have a good evening.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home