Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday

I slept really good last night though I did wake up thinking that people had broken in and such but it is such a huge help when I see Gracie sleeping sound so I know that we are safe and life is fine in our home. She has been barking more lately and I think it is her arthritis is bothering her more. I feel so bad for her. I need to get her back on the medication that helps her and I think that I can get that for her without having to take her back in which if I had to do so Mom would cover it but with money issues it would be easier if I did not have to do so.
It was sure rainy last night. I was glad that I got home before it poured and for now it has stopped so hoping that has stopped for now since it was quite heavy and I have to get out in about a half hour. I have to meet my case manager which by the way he seems like a really good guy and that he is going to be a good case mananger. I am so thankful to God for that!
I do not know anymore about Brian yet wanted to say thanks for all of the prayers. Mom and I are going to go out after my meeting and go get my birthday present to give to my sister on Friday. I hope that you all have a good day..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home