Saturday, March 15, 2008

Prayer

I have I think decided that I need to have an online blog just for my own journaling. I need to pray more! God has called me to interceed and lately I have not been doing so good at it. Yes when I say that I am going to pray for someone I do but I find it lately to be short and I do not like it when I am just praying a few sentences for someone or something.
I know that lately there has been lack of really any comunication between one of my blogger buddies. It seems to me that the more that I mention God and prayer and such the less that I hear from this person. I am quite sad becaue I do care for this person lots...I often wonder how this person is. The person I need to trust in God that the person is alright and perhaps we were in each others lives just for a season in life.
I finished reading Matthew today. I reread James a few times. It sure is convicting! I want to get through the N.T and then start on the O.T....or perhaps I should read a bit from both each day. Anyone have any ideas about what works for them?
I thought that someone was going to be able to come over and help me today. The one dear friend could not come and I totally understood why and she called to let me know why and I am not upset with her....another person was to hopefully come over and was going to call about 1 12 hours ago to let me know and I am still waiting. I understand people run behind or have to change plans I totally understand that but just let me know people when you cannot make it and call around the time you said that you would call. Again I am NOT upset with my friend not being able to come over just upset with the other person he was not sure if he could but said that he would call that is what is frustrating to me.
Not much else is new with me today. I oh almost forgot some lj's....having coffee at borders last evening...having intense yet good conversation...having friends who care...oatmeal...being able to read the bible on the internet....a few of my lj's today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could try www.oneyearbibleonline.com to read the bible. They give you suggested readings for each day. Maybe it'll help!

2:00 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

don't stop being you...I'm sorry about your blog pal, but if you have to change your fantastic spiritual self, that wouldn't be fair to your soul...
God works in mysterious ways, perhaps your friend is just in a bit of a rut.
keep praying for that friend..
Always,
Elizabeth

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home