Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tired Tuesday

Today has been a very uneventful day as far as getting things done but a very eventful day with LOTS going on in my brain with thoughts that I cannot get rid of. I slept in and stayed in bed for a few hours after that...Gracie also slept that whole time that I was asleep and even when I just stayed in bed. I think she was worn out after yesterday. She did allow me to put the ointment on her today...I know that she is feeling less sore today since she did not fight me and I know it must make her feel better too.. The area where they had to shave looks much better today too. O.K. this is probably TMI about my dog but hey that is what I have today to talk about. I did call Nan and she called me back so we talked for a few minutes and it helped some she gave me some good ideas. Tonight is American Idol so plan to watch that. I am wondering with sleeping in and than laying in bed for a few hours will mess up my sleep tonight...well if it does it does. and I will just have to deal with it. I hope that you all are having a good day and have a relxing enjoyable evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm glad Gracie is less sore. Poor thing. I wish I could watch American Idol. I miss it.

Enjoy your day and I hope you get a lot of sleep!

3:58 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

I know what you mean about sleep. I every so often take a nap after work and my whole night is thrown off.

I hope Gracie gets better soon.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home