Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sleep Issues

My sleep continues to be off and on more off than on...I am trying not to nap today so hoping that I will sleep tonight. It is too long of a story to get into on the blog but the pedicures for Mom and I did not happen. We are going to go this coming week I think.
The session I had with Nan was very productive...I have not been productive since I got home. It is amazing how a 50 minute therapy session can tire one so much and yet my brain keeps going and going and going....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I hope you slept better last night....

Take good care.

Mike

10:59 AM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Maybe a light round of exercise would help at night. Some easy stretches could help you get tired enough to sleep.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home