Saturday, April 05, 2008

saturday.........

so far has been a good day. i slept last night which always makes a day better! i went to the library and started reading off my fines. the downtown library is a beautiful building. it also is a great place to people watch. yesterday i went to go swimming and soak in the whirlpool...wow did that whirlpool feel good! i was frustrated though because my one leg was in so much pain that even trying to kick with that leg when i was swimming was not working well so i decided to walk in the pool and kind of drag that leg to get some exercise at least. i want to keep trying to swim...i think that i am going to try an arthritis water class that they have at victory's where i have a pass. i am sure it will help me get ideas about what to do in the pool that is easy on the joints yet good exercise. i am hoping that there are some good shows to watch tonight. oh and it is warm today which is great and tomorrow it is to be around 65 degrees maybe spring is on it's way here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I love spring and I love swimming. That's great you have access to a pool. It really is the best exercise.

I will be responding to your email... it's been a bad couple of days pain wise, so be patient for me!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I am so glad to hear that you slept!! Woo Hoo for you. I know how much better I feel after a good night's sleep.

I love swimming, too. I need to get back to it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lena

5:50 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

i used to take one of those "PT" type swimming classes, several years ago. it seemed to help some, but not long term ya know.
hopefully it will bring you some relief.

did you find anything to watch on tv??


happy sunday!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home