Tuesday, April 01, 2008

OHIO WEATHER....

Today is an example of what weird and changing weather we have here in Ohio...it was 55 degrees this morning and as the day went on it kept getting colder and colder and now the forecast is to be 29 yes 29 degrees tonight! I did sleep last night...I slept for about 14 hours which is typical when I have not slept much in a few days.
I did my big grocery shopping trip today. I get in much pain when I do it but it makes the rest of the month so much easier when I do it that way. I am blessed to be able to go to the church food pantry so between that and the small amount that I can spend on groceries I get by. I sure enjoy when I get bargains too...it helps that I go to 2 - 3 stores. Gracie went with mom and I to ride...she LOVES riding in the car and she is really great when we take her! I think she gets tired out too by all of the watching people and such....we always have one of us in the car with her because I do not feel comfortable leaving her alone in the car.
I am really tired tonight! I am not sure if it is becaue of the busy day with lots of walking and because of the pain or if it is still from not sleeping good for several nights....so some lj's lately....gracie and her sweet self even if she does bark alot at people coming and going in the parking lot that we face...finding it relaxing to read blogs and to be able to blog myself...warm sweatshirt on a day when the temperature was dropping fast...getting some really good deals at the store...nice people who are checking me out like the young woman who scanned something for me that i did not know the price and had told me before she did it was not a problem if i did not want it....mom buying her and i a quick lunch with the wendy's value menu which has such good deals......mom and i having those carts on four wheels to carry things in makes it much easier for both of us to take our grocieries in each of our places...none of these things are huge things but they do make life easier and bring a bit of joy into the day......oh one more thing that is an lj is that i found my gift card that i have from target that just has $5.00 on it but still that is alot of money if you consider that inside the target i go to is a starbucks plus they have the deals that are my the door...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home