Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April is here what fun....................NOT

April is here....April tends to be a rough month for most people who deal with bipolar. I still do not understand how the weather can affect bipolar but it does...even doctors know this. My sleep again last night was 3 hours straight and then sleeping like 15 minutes and being awake for awhile and back and forth. I am also starting to have some of the symptoms that typically make me end up in the hospital. I am DETERMINED to NOT go into the hospital. I need to keep reminding myelf that what is going on are the symptoms of the bipolar and I have dealt with them before and that I can get through them. The begining of April is also hard for me because it is my ex's birthday on the 15th. I wonder how CJ is but I have to deal with CJ not wanting any contact with me. I am not the type of person who throws away friendships and I wanted to stay in some contact but trying to deal with the boundaries given to me...even if I do not agree or want the same.
Today it is sunny and cold yet at least it is sunny. The rest of my day is kind of a busy one for me...I have an appointment with Al my case manager....we are meeting at Borders so looking foward to splurging and getting a yummy latte. My mom bless her is picking up my meds and dropping them off to me. My friend Elenore is taking me out to dinner at Bob Evans so that will be fun. We always have lots to talk about. I am thinking I want to talk to her about us making a time we meet every month and if we make it later in the month I will be able to pay for my own dinner or coffee. We often just do not have the time to chat lots when we are at church and with my working with kids and she greets people and then also helps pass out the cds we give to people who visit....she also gives ride to a woman so she is such a giver in actions and sharing her money and such. I would like to be more like her.
I am thinking of using this blog to track better what I eat and such...food is an issue right now again due to the bipolar so have to funny as it seems make myself eat...I would like in many ways to have that problem all the time.... : ) I was thinking I have not asked a question in awhile and since I am going to enjoy a coffee drink later on here my question is if you are a person who likes coffee and likes things like lattes what is your favorite coffee drink or do you just like regular coffee? I think my favorite lattes are hazelnut or vanilla with a shot of caramel....yummy! I think today I will ask for them to make it with skim milk and what sugar free flavors they have or who knows I might treat myself to just a regular one......getting one will for sure be an lj in my day...hanging out with Elenore....gracie being a really good not barking outside on the patio......

2 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I am so sorry you are not sleeping well! But thank God, you serve the all powerful God who can heal you! I am praying for that!

2:07 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

AMEN TO WHAST KELLY JENE SAID. I DO OFTEN FIND MYSELF PRAYING SOME WHEN I AM AWAKE FOR OTHERS.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home