Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Questions

I saw this on Jamie's blog and thought it looked fun to do....it would be fun if other blogger answered these.......

1. Where is your mobile phone? in my purse
2. Your significant other? nobody
3 Your hair? curly
4 Your mom? a duracell bunny with all the energy she has at her age.
5. Your father? dead
6. Your favorite thing? well jesus is not a thing per say but God is my favorite.
7. Your dream last night? don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? coke
9. Your dream/goal? to be healthy physically and mentally
10. The room that you are in? living room
11 Your ex? not sure
12 Your feat? not living the life God wants me to
13 Where do you want to be in 6 years? not sure
14 Where were you last night? in bed
15. What your not? thin
16 Muffin? not sure
17. One of your wish list items? a printer
18 Where did you grow up? ohio
19. The last thing you did? go to the grocery stores
20.What are you wearing now? jeans and a sweatshirt
21Your tv? in the bedroom
22 Your pets? gracie my dog
23 your computer? one of the possesions that i use lots
24 your life? hard yet blessed
25 your mood? good
26 missing someone? my ex
27 your car? none]
28.something your not wearing? shoes]
29. favorite store? target
30 your summer? same as the rest of the year
31 like someone? i like most people but nobody special on in my life
32 favorite color? purple
33 when is the last time you laughed? do not remember
34 when is the last time you cried? last thursday i think
35who will repost this? i do not know

2 Comments:

Blogger jAMiE said...

I am glad you played along...it was a bit of fun, wasn't it.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Cherish said...

Read Through your blog and decided to play along.
1. Where is your mobile phone?In the living room
2. Your significant other? my ex
3 Your hair? thin!
4 Your mom? Passed on. a reader.
5. Your father? Passed on, was my rock
6. Your favorite thing? Jesus, children
7. Your dream last night? don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? diet coke
9. Your dream/goal? to be healthy physically and mentally (great anwser, I'm copying!
10. The room that you are in? bedroom
11 Your ex? upstairs
12 Your feat? not living the life God wants me to (again, good answer, copying!)
13 Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy, Healthy, and near my children, and closer to god.
14 Where were you last night? at home
15. What your not? thin, pretty
16 Muffin? definately!
17. One of your wish list items? laptop, clothes, MONEY!
18 Where did you grow up? Kentucky
19. The last thing you did? Play solitare
20.What are you wearing now? jammies
21Your tv? All over the place!
22 Your pets? none
23 your computer? is old and a pain!
24 your life? a creation of my own self pity
25 your mood? good
26 missing someone? my dad
27 your car? '89 Supra
28.something your not wearing? makeup
29. favorite store? Eddie Baer
30 your summer? hopefully a good one
31 like someone? My FRIENDS
32 favorite color? pink
33 when is the last time you laughed? about an hour ago
34 when is the last time you cried? can't remember
35who will repost this? ???

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home