Thursday, April 03, 2008

tired today yet a good day.................

last night was another night of sleeping 3 hours and then not much the rest of the night just mini times that lasted like 15 minutes how weird is that! i had my appointment with nan today and that went well. nan is a very caring and wise therapist and i am blessed to be able to see her. i got home and made some reservations with mainstream. i plan to go to the main library on saturday. i enjoy reading the magazines that there is no way i could afford. the main library is downtown so it also is a great place to people watch. i also plan to start reading off my fines...i owe lots! i got so used to returning books late sometimes when i worked there....and if you work there you do not have to pay fines. i am eager though to read my fines off so that i can again check out books. i love and i do mean love reading and have since i was a little kid. i miss it when i do not read often...my mom even mentioned to me that she thought that i should start reading again since i do better emotionally when i read...who knows why except that at times when my mind is racing it helps me focus on one thing. i have books at home but have read most of them and the ones that i have that i have not read were given to me instead of the person throwing them away but i am not really into really morbid and scary mysteries. i just was figuring out that if i read for 11 hours the fines will be read off. i think that i can read say 2 or 3 hours each time i gstay motivated and go twice a week i could get the fines read down in two weeks. i know that i have said this before but i really am a avid reader....my mom used to joke that if there was nothing around to read i would read the cereal box and other labels. so here is a question for today....what type of books are people reading and what are some favorites?
trying to think of lj's today......nice mainstream drivers...being able to share some laughs with nan today...thinking of going tomorrow to swim and best of all to soak in the whirlpool....i liked how i am staying positive even in the midst of the not sleeping bipolar issues and with my physical pain too....i am moving really really slow today but i am moving slow yet sure like to go to see nan and such.i...i need to do laundry but have been putting it off just washing the same couple of outfits but i do have clean clothes for tomorrow so i do not have to do that tonight...and that feels good to me today even though i know that i have to do laundry this weekend. i think my posts lately have been kind of boring but this is what i got right now to share..oh one more lj is i found a target gift card that has five dollars on it and guess what is in the target that i go to? starbucks and since they are in the target store they have to take the target gift cards...i am already thinking of a yummy latte and with it with milk and perhaps rasberry or vanilla flavoring....or perhaps i will spend it on some items for crafts......not sure when i will be going there so have lots of time to decide.

3 Comments:

Blogger villain820 said...

i love reading myself, it never hurts to keep learning. i find it very hard to concentrate when i am feeling down or depressed. it is great you can focus when you are feeling down!

hope the sleeping gets better.

12:08 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Hello Mosey,
You will - I promise - enjoy this book by John grogan: Its called Marley and Me. Its a beautifully written story about a couple and their dog.

All the best.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm glad you're able to stay positive. I hope things with the sleeping and all get better soon. I love reading too. I used to do the same thing--I would read the cereal boxes top to bottom!

I hope you get some good sleep this weekend.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home