Sunday, April 06, 2008

Beautiful Day.....................

here is Ohio! The sun is shining and it is warmer for which I am grateful. My pain level is sky high today!! I tried taking my normal pain medication and added a half of one to see if the little bit extra. I really need to be on a higher dose or change medication but my doctor does not want to do that so I am grateful for the tiny bit it does help. One worry that I have about today is that Mom and I are planning to go to Dollar Tree...I really need to go because they have so many things that I need to stock up on but the walking is what I am concerned about though it does tend to help a littel when I have a cart to push.
Gracie is miffed at me right now. It is such a pretty day for her to be outside so decided to let her out and she would have about an hour until Mom picks me up...but she started barking lots and since I live in a complex I have to bring her in when she is really barky. I might try again in a few minutes to let her out to see if she does better, I could be wrong but I think part of her barking is wanting to see if any other dogs are outside.
I helped out with signing in the kids again today. I always enjoy it. I talked with a friend who is planning to go to Florida in May..her daughter is paying for her ticket and Lori said just hold off on it and what a blessing that was because her daughter was going to get a Skybus ticket and now that they are no longer people are not going to get money back from tickets that are already bought and some people got stuck in places because of the airliine closed down on Friday with no notice given even to the employees!!! I think something has to happen for people to get some type of payment back! It would be so crappy putting it mildly if one got stuck and did not have the money to get another ticket which would be much much much more than Skybus...as an example a family from church paid aroound $30.00 a seat and had five of them so the trip to and from was around $300.oo.

Soul asked me if I found anything good on t.v. to watch...I did watch the Home and Garden channel which is often times relaxing for me and sometimes I get bummed looking at the high price houses and such...but truth is that even if I had the money I would not want a big house...I think the largest that I would get is a two bedroom. I like my one bedroom condo and doubt if I ever will move from here. It is paid for and the condo fees are really low and also there are things close by for me to shop at and even if I had to take a cab it would be really cheap.

O.K. my embarrasing story for today...and let me say ahead of this I am SO glad that nobody else saw this! I went to the bathroom at church and felt something in my pants right so I reach down and I have a sock on the inside of my pants making a lump...and funny still or annoying is that I could not think where the other sock went. I guess it happened in the dryer or something. I again am so glad that nobody but me saw that.

I am doing better at eating more during the day and not skipping meals because as the experts say it does lead often times to a binge. The one meal that I need to work on not skipping is dinner because than later if I am hungry and tired I tend to eat junk I try to not keep junk food in the house but often there is some....and I justify it if it is on sale...like intead of getting a pint of ice cream get the big size of it....yet I went shopping on Wednesday I think it was and I have not eaten any of it yet plus I got 3 candy bars and have not eaten any of those either...wow is that sounding good right now.....but I am going out for pizza with Mom and want to really enjoy it because it has been months since I have eaten any due to needing to save money and also I tend to binge on it so not good. I know going out to eat it I will not binge while there but concerned if there are leftovers if I bring them home than I will. I need to write some emails but probably will post later about the shooping trip and how I did with e4ating pizza.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

I've done that socks-in-the-pants thing! It was in the supermarket. Soooo embarrassing!

sharyna

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home