Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yummy lunch..............

it is 4:15 and i just ate my lunch so most likely will snack some later on but not eat a meal. i had some kung pao. it comes in a box and the noodles and sauce are in the box seperate and then on just stirs it together and microwave it. i add peanuts to it and it is so yummy and quick and easy. i should have eaten more besides two protein bars before now...i ate one quickly this a.m. before my ride came to get me and then ate one after my session so at least so far today i am heating healthy. i have a plan to write down daily what i eat and how much and what was my mood. i REALLY need to get more organized! i am really wanting to work on that in evey area of my life.

i am sore and dealing with some scratches but overall i am feeling much better than i thuoght that i would after falling. I still am not sure what i tripped on or why i fell. i don't think it was from my leg giving out...i do not think that i trippped on gracie's leash...maybe a rock or something. i think i have decided that the next time i have to go someplace say like a mall when i need to walk lots that i will use my walker....i think in the future i will be needing to use it more but not happy about it BUT it is better to use the walker and not fall instead of not using the walker and falling.

i was SO glad that my mom was home today! i got to where my appointment is and realized that i had left my pure at home....keys and all. i was able to call her and she came to get me after my appointment and she has a key she keeps for moments like that....so i keep saying that i need to put a key outside some place on the patio so that i do not have to call and have her get out and also for the days that she cannot get out to help me. i am leery of having one outside hidden....yet with gracie here someone is going to have to be stupid to try to break in even if they found the key...i just want to think of a place that would not seem like a place to hide the key.

i had an email from my cousin brian who was so so sick...he is at home and seems to be doing alrgight. he said he is reexamining his life to not be so busy working 70 hours a week and such and needed to as the saying goes stop and smell the reoses. i think some of us cousins will connect more in the future which is a good thing. it is interesting too how i had planned to write him soon and then to get an email from him.... well i need to write some emails and getting brian's email is an lj in my day

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:31 PM  
Blogger villain820 said...

Lunch sounded good. I love chinese food and have it at least once a week. I am very bad at keeping to my "healthy" meals.

Glad to hear you are not hurt from falling and that your cousin is doing better.

Hope Gracie is good ;-)

8:36 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

wow..sorry about the fall. glad you are alright. be careful.

hope you have a good weekend!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home