Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today has been a good day.....................

even if it started not so good. i had an meeting with al my case manager which i thought was at 2:00 today but it was to be at 11:00 a.m. ! so i messed that up yet al my case manager was very kind about it...i had arranged rides to go to borders where we meet so kept them and went over and enjoyed a nice coffeed drink and reading some and people watching some....mom and i went out for a early dinner at bob evans and it was good. i went to dollar tree to get some things...great place to get shower gifts thins such as baby's hardback books for a dollar each....and got some other items. i had a panic attack in the store so asked mom when i got back in if she would go into walgreens because between the panic attack and my physical pain i did not think that i could do it so she was kind enough to get the few things that i needed. i am back home and perishables put away other items i will get to another time.
gracie was exited and upset with me when i got back..she was glad to see me back and with treats for her but she saw that mom had dropped me off and she gets a bit miffed with us if we do not let her ride around with us...we thought about picking her up after we ate but i just was not sure if i could deal with her with my pain level and it is even harder on mom when gracie pulls at the leash to get her to and from the car.
i am trying to think of lj's for today....things such as enjoying a coffee drink at borders bookstore...al being so nice about me messing up the time and such....having a new word search book....mom going into walgreens for me....getting a shower gift that fits my minimal cash that i have....looking foward to getting together with eleanor tomorrow....
hopes for tonight and tomorrow..............that i sleep some tonight...that i get some laundry done tonight and tomorrow or both the way that i have so much to wash and with the stack washers and dryers there is only so much one can fit into one.....hope that everyone who reads this has a blessed evening and day tomorrow.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I love word search books! I have about a hundred of them. I even have some bible word search books that I ordered from Crossings. Love it!

Take care of yourself ok?! Glad you had a pretty good day.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home