Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Evening

It is 7:30 p.m. and after I type this I am headed to bed. My sleep continued last night being full of nightmares and such and between that and waking up off and on I think I woke up more tired then when I went to bed. My appointment with Nan went well....and I do seem to even when I am tired I do work hard in my sessions. I got my check from IRS today..YEAH....I can pay off my library fines...I am going to stock up on a few things I think...and want to spend a very small amount on buying some things that I want such as some new puzzle books...a plastic bottle that I can use over and over to tote water around...hoping that the more that I have it around me the more I will drink water. My mom blessed me again by buying 3 shirts and 1 tank top to wear under ths shirts...so I am set for the summer I think. She has done really great picking out things for me lately...she does it by catalog and then has them sent to me. "House" is a new show tonight which I am so eager to see...I have watched the reruns a few times so eager for a new one. I might watch "bones" tonight sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. Guess that is it for me today................try to think of some lj's................

4 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

It's nice to stock up when you have some extra money. Makes you feel a tad more secure I think. That was nice of your mom to get you some shirts. I can't even think about how much my boys need for the summer. Oy!

Enjoy House, I love that show. I miss having cable. *sigh*

:)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

One of my lj's is you and this blog. Glad you got the IRS check. I think I am getting the newfangled "economic stimulus" check and want to buy an aquarium. Take care friend and rest well tonight! I am thinking of you!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Hope that you are sleeping as I write this....

take care.

Lena

5:31 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Hi Mosey!
House was great wasn't it?
Such clever writing.

Enjoy the sunshine when it peeks out at you. My little pug is sitting on the windowsill right now drinking it in.

Cheers.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home