Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon................

well it is another warm and pretty day outside. i am meeting al my case manager at borders today so that is good. i am SO frustrated with myself because i think i lost some money yesterday when i was shopping...i went to the bank and cashed two checkes...we went to taco bell and i went to dollar tree and giant eagle and do not remember buying much either place (one of the more frustrating symptoms that go along with my mental illnesses) but i should have more money than i do i thnk and the money has to get me through this month.
i slept for the most part really good. i woke up a few times but went right back to sleep.....kind of a boring post but wanted to ask if people would pray that if i did lose the money i would know where it is...................

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

I hope you find your missing money! I have to be very careful with my cash so I don't lose it. Part of my mental illness too.

sharyna

7:46 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I pray in Jesus' Name you find that money! Lord, direct her hands to know where to search!

Losing money is very distressing. I've done it a couple of times. Try to stay calm about it.

Take care sister!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I will say the St. Anthony Prayer for you. It works every time!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home