Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I got BRAVE..............

I did it! I got brave and called a place to learn more about a inpatient program for eating disorders. I have been thinking more about that option because of the operation and insurace probably would be at the earliest december. this program is in tulsa oklahoma si it would be a long long bus ride since i cannot fly. it has a christian program that one can be a part of it if one chooses too which i really like all that i was told about it all. it is a 21 day program so that is good also to know what the length is and such.....so i am sure a mix of feelings right now.....i will most likely be on and off wanting to blog about this but for now i think that it is something i want to pursue.
mom and gracie and i ran errands today...gracie was so so so good today she loves to ride mom picked me up at 2:30 today and we got home aound 5:15 and gracie was good the whole time. she LOVES when i give her ice so she was sure happy about having ice and ice cold water. it is such a joy to have gracie....i love her lots and know she loves me. i know it would be a hard 3 weeks for her but trust that God will show me who for her to stay with...nan knows some people who she sees who do foster care for pets...and i keep telling myself that i will be a better pet owner when i feel better physical and emotional.
i think that i am going to go watch some t.v. i think...........................food was fair today but not great...the interesting thing is we stopped at taco bell and i got what i usually get but was to0 full to eat all that i did so mom ate some of it.............so that is a good sign. anyone watching american idol? it is getting down to just a few....it will be interesting to see what happens............. so i have not asked a question in awhile...what is your favorite thing about summer?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Yes, that is brave of you to check out that place. Good luck with your decision.

I am watching American Idol. I like the two Davids, I think they will both do well no matter who comes in first.

Lena

6:58 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Start praying, sister. Ask God what He would have you do. Maybe He led you to that place.

Summer? I love when it's over, cuz then its autumn and I love that. ;)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Sharyna said...

Good for you calling that place. If it's what you need, go for it! I love Taco Bell, may go there today. I also love American Idol! I just know that David A is going to win. Summer is just my favorite time cuz there's no snow!

sharyna

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home