Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sunny Saturday..................

I am back from going to the library. I am glad that I got out a bit but getting out did not help my panic attacks or the hallucinations. It is a day when I am frustrated with the mental illnesses. I am o.k. but not great. I am so relieved that at least I know that the hallucinations are not real. I am thinking of Andrew today with him sharing how he is having a rough day too. I have eaten too much sugar today so I know that I need to start tracking what i eat and when but even that seems like too much today.....but it would be good to know how I eat on the days when some of the mental health symptoms that I deal with are worse.
Tomorrow is Mother's Day which is kind of bittersweet for me..I am happy to take mom out to lunch and if I could would do more....but it is hard for me since I am a Mother but have not seen my daughter since she was 3 days old. I am not regreting the choice that I made to have an adoption plan...I just would like to know now that she is 21 how she is and such. I hope that everyone has a good weekend....think this it for right now and maybe for tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger SOUL said...

sounds like a really tough day for you--- i'm sorry to hear it.
you know, the panic and depression, and eating-- in my opinion.. goes hand in hand with missing your daughter.
i hope you know that what you did FOR her-- was not a mistake. it was the most selfless thing you could possibly do. selfless and giving, and loving.
i don't know any of the details of what happened in that situation... but i am sure that you can imagine a happy successful young lady in your mind-- who loves you.
really. i'm sure she loves you, appreciates you, and will be thinking of you today.
i hope you can feel good today, knowing you did what was best at the time for you--and her. for whatever reason.

you're still a mom ya know. you gave her life-- you didn't have to do that.

give yourself some credit for being the special person that you are.
i know how easy it is to point out and focus on all the negative we see or have done in our lives-- but even from the little i know about you-- i think you are a wonderful lady--

i hope you have a happy day today.

4:27 AM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Thank you soul....SO MUCH for your comment. I think that you are so right on that one thing is going hand in hand with the day that it is today. I am having a better at least start to the day..I do know that it is the right thing for me to do...and I do hope that today that she will think of me and be glad that I made the adoption plan for her...Happy Mother's Day to you Soul.............

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home