Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday.................

is here and it is around noon and i am at home. i was to go to a day long training today for working with children. i was really happy about going but than yesterday found out that the steps were "wicked" so was too scared to chance falling down or up them and talked with mom and nan and they agreed with me it was not worth the risk. i am again bummed but need to take care of myself.
yesterday evening i went to the small group and it was really good time of worship and praying. it was SO cute xiu dan has this plastic birthday cake that is in pieces and has numbers on it and she wanted to sing happy birthday to me but her mom said since the meeting was going on she hasd to do it another time so where i was sitting she stood behind me in the hall and very quietly sang happy birthday to me....no it is not my birthday mine is in july. she is adorable and is getting to know me more and wants to sit wth me some times

so that being sung to was for sure an lj for me..!! mom is going to take me to the library this afternoon so that will be fun. i have starte reading a new fiction book forgeting the name right now but it is a book that nan lent to me and i found the other book that she lent me that neither one of us remembered if i had returned it to her or not. i have not even read that book all of the way and was not real into it so most likely will return it without reading it all. having books to read for me are for me are lj's that is for sure. i enjoy hearing the birds chirping and consider that another lj...well most likely will have more lj's as the day goes on that i will share later on

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

If going to training was too much for you, then it's good you didn't go. I love your lj's!

sharyna

11:00 AM  
Blogger SOUL said...

lotsa lj's goin on today-- that's great to hear.

my mind is usually on the slow side-- today is no exception... but i finally figured out what lj means-- and all by myself too-- go me!
:))

i know i'm nutty-- but it's all good.. for some.

anyhow-- i hope you do find lots more lj's today--
funny how it's the little things, dontcha think?
winning the lotto isn't as great as a hug from a kid, or catching a fish --- for me anyhow. altho-- it would sure be nice. :)

hey-- sorry but your email the other day accidently got dumped--- :(( -- i'm sooo sorry.
it won't happen again, i promise-- sometimes i am slow to answer-- but i don't ignore .. k? i hope you didnt feel that way.

happy to hear you are taking care of yourself!

btw-- i thought i was the only one who fell UP stairs :))

be careful..and have a great day !

11:44 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

I so get that issue of the stairs now, too. Things we used to take for granted, huh?

My birthday is in July, too. 7/1. When is yours?

Hope you had a nice day with Mom today.

Lena

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home