Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday

wow what a day so far...i am SO troubled by all of the natural disasters affecting so so many countries in asia. i try to pray yet at times words escape and i end up praying for jesus please jesus come to these situations...comfor the people who are hurting and who lost family and friends...and orphans and such...i feel at a loss to do anything yet p
yesterday and today continue to be difficult days with the mental illnesses...i did have my session with nan today...it was so good to be validated when i shared with her all that is going on that things in my brain are chaotic right now. i am really pushing myself to not go inpatient in the hospital...right now nan and i are thinking it is about 65% that i will end up inpatient. if it was not for gracie i think that i would check myself in but it gets so expensive for my mom to pay for her being boarded and i do not have the money right now and i know times are tough for mom right now too. i also this will perhaps sound strange but with all that is going on in this world it feels rude or disrespectful for me to have all these things going on in my brain even though i cannot stop them and all that is going on in the world..hope that makes sense but not sure it will because i am not sure how to describe what my thoughts are right now.............

i forgot to schedule rides for today so mom was so kind and took me to my appointment and stayed and then we went to wendy's for lunch and then we went to the dollar tree where i bought some socks 3 pairs for $1.00 so I got 9 pairs of socks....i got my mom some of those reusable plastic bowls and such because i gather quite of them when mom cooks me some things and then i forget to give them back to her...i got some treats for gracie.....and then also a bar of chocolate...one thing that happened is that some lady almost ran into use and kept on going and i really do not think that she even took notice that we were there ...it was in the parking lot and she missed our car seriously like maybe less than a foot........thank God we were that the accident did not happen and that nobody was hurt....i think that i would be hurt because she was driving fast too....way too fast for a parking lot.

i think that i might watch some t.v. or perhaps take a nap that is what gracie is doing right now taking a nap...she got to go with us to ride which she loves to ride...and loves ice and cheeseburgers from wendy's and just lays down and is so so so good to ride. i hope that everyone is having a good day.........think of some lj's..............

4 Comments:

Blogger villain820 said...

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. You need to take care of yourself and not feel bad.

This is the season for hurricanes and earthquakes. It is awful to see all that destruction. I just have to believe that God has a master plan in store.

Take care.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I just finished posting about the tragedies. I am glad you are in prayer for them. They need all the prayers they can get.

10:16 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

hi there--

ya know-- sometimes, when a person is on a load of MH meds-- one or several can stop working after a while,, and merely need an adjustment. have you discussed this with your psyche doc?
occasionally that is all they do when you go inpatient anyhow. maybe an appt asap with your p-doc, and a med adjustment will get you back on track quicker than you think?

i am NOT a doc, but just making a suggestion.

hope you are feelin beter today--
have a happy tuesday-- or try to.

4:54 AM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Villian820 thanks for stopping by. I agree with you that God has a bigger plan than we can know or even undertand.
Kelly jene I agree with you many many prayers are needed.thanks for stopping by on my really rough days it really helps to connect with people.
Soul..I totally agree with you about the medications. I did see my p doc inbetween the appointments he had last thursday and that is when he tweeked the one medication. i think i am going to call his office and see if they happen to have an opening that i could see him. you are also right that most of the times in the hospital they tweek the medications or change it and to get the basics happening again like sleep...eating decent...etc thanks for stopping by my blog i enjoy it all of the time yet on hard days it means more and helps more.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home