Thursday, May 15, 2008

one more thing.............

i rethought one of the posts that i wrote so decided to erase it...i did not have any negative comments or any comments at all on it so i just felt like it was too intense right now and it is more of a one on one converstion or email. some lj's for today so far...........seeing geese at the center...talking to a kind person when i was a bit paniced that mainstream had messed up my ride.....gracie being so cute and adorable. i really like it when i am on the computer and she wants to be petted she jumps up and puts her front paws on my knees...comments on posts...going over to mom's for dinner...weather warm enough for a sweatshirt...these are a few of my lj's for today.................

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

One lj I have is a flushing toilet. Imagine if we still had to walk out to an outhouse! In the snow! Also a nice house, kitties, and chicken cassarole.

sharyna

3:45 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

I think often that I would not have done well in the olden days such as little house on the prarie days.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Great lj's. I hope you have a great weekend!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home