Thursday, May 15, 2008

pop and medications

today i was rethinking about my emailing the coca cola factory and also giant eagle and i think now that i should have just let it be so am thinking if it countinues to happen i will just let it happen and not contact anyone about it...thanks for the input that i got...and i really am thanking you not being fiipant.
i went to the psych doctor today...we lowered one of the medications...the one that makes me so sleey...we upped back to the regular dose of two of the medications...dr. w wants me to see him next week. i feel very cared about at the center. nan reminded me too that it was fine to call her and leave messages and let her know if i need for her to call me. i sometimes want her to call me but often i want to let her know what is going on and do not need a return call. it does help me even just leaving the messages knowing that she knows what is going on....when i am having the panic attacks....when other symptoms are going on and such. i really feel blessed to have such wonderful people in my life that are what i call professionals helpser since they really do help so much and do care so much.
nan alwasys good to remind me of simple things that i forget...like to eat and take with me a protein bar or two if i am going to be gone from home for awhile and since i really do better and want to keep trying to eat six times a day with mini meals or 3 meals with protein snacks. she also reminds me that it is good for me to have plans to do something even if it is little to get outside ....or talk on the phone to some friends so that stay connected with people. she reminds me it is alright to call and tell her what is going on and if i need for her to call me. my dcotor even said today if i do not have a cancel next thursday i will work in a few minutes of time to talk wtih you.

i am having a busy weekend so hope that i can do the things that i have plans to do....all day training at church on saturday...small group tomorrow night....going out to eat with mom on sunday and going to go to church.......nan lent me a book so i will have that to dive into this weekend.....tonight i am going over to mom's for dinner...she cooked for the senior lunch at her church yesterday and she had leftovers so we are having sandwiches and homemade macaroni salad and oh dove bars for dessert..........yummy
gracie is reallty enjoying the outside today...it is sunny yet kind of a cool temp today probably around 55 or so.
well that is the scoop from me right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home