Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Painting is done.................

at least on my patio it is. The condo association are having the spots of brick that need painted done. I asked the painter when I saw him when he was coming over so he said yesterday it would be early so Sunday evening mom and I cleaned up the patio some and i got up early for me....was dressed and all by 9:00 a.m. and it ended up they came while I was gone yesterday so that made it better with Gracie not being here barking lots but frustrating since i got up early to just wait....i saw the guy yesterday and he was nice and said that he would be around tomorrow to do some more painting and i asked what time and he said 9:00 a.m. so again today I got up early and he came around 11:00 a.m. so very glad that the painting is done but wow am i tired...a nap sounds so good right now but if i go to sleep it would be with hearing the painter guys next door moving ladders and scraping and such...mom is picking me up in the afternoon to get out some. It sure does help some when my m.i.'s are kicking in like they have been lately.
I tried something new today that I thought would be really good. I was WRONG! i made some macaroni and added some humas and it did not go togther but i did eat it and will probably try and mixing again. So any ideas for a person who does not like breakfast type food yet I know that to lose weight i need to have breakfast. I am really open to ideas just rembember that it has to be something that can be fixded on a microwave or in a tyson grill..................

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

Thank you for going to my blog and telling me your (and your friend's)experiences with SSI. I really appreciate it.

sharyna

2:11 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Oatmeal? Veggie burger? I don't know. I love breakfast foods, so that is a hard one.

Here's hoping you sleep in!

11:58 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

you are sounding better-- good to hear!!!

hmm.. nuked breakfast eh.. i don't usually do breakfast-- unless hubby makes me an omlette. and that's pretty rare. so, i'm not too sure either.
how bout just cereal?
ever tried raisin bran crunch? i love that stuff..and you don't need to add sugar. so that's a plus.
ummm... they have toaster streudals with egg and stuff too. not too awful if ya add salt.
dunno ..
not much for breakfast.

anyhow-- good luck.
but hey--who says it has to be breakfast food?

have a hot dog?
grilled cheese?

hope your day's a good one!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home