Sunday, June 01, 2008

What a fun morning!

This morning helping out with the kids was really fun today! We started the summer program which the kids seem to really enjoy it...they sang some songs I had not heard of...such as....God is bigger than the boogy man....songs that they clap hands...stomp feet...yell a phrase...and such. We are having the older kids in school be outside part of the time which is great...the kids who are in school go into the class that they will start in the fall in school...we have tee shirts that are cute and now an official name tag....the kids were in a good mood...we also moved the babies to upstairs where we meet for church so handier for the workers and for parents to not have to go downstiars and such.....what else about this a.m. OH i got to hold two babies today which i always enjoy...one is still really young and i got to see him for the first time with his eyes open...the other one looks so much like her sister does.
Kids really help me cheer up even on rough days....mainstreasm was a half hour late picking me up so I wsa late to the kids table but Erika bless her got the table ready for me. I told the Mainstream driver it was not her I was mad at because she was following the manifest....I decided that I would arrive real early than chance getting picked up later.
Mom and I are going out to eat..I am not sure where we are going I just need for it to be a sit down type when you order and such because with the pain I am having today I decided that I need to use the walker. SO besides the pain and the late trip I have lots of lj's for today! Gracie is enjoying soaking in the sun.
I have a question.....which do people think is more effective...aleve or regular motrin? I think that aleve helps some but one can only take it every 12 hours but motrin helps a little less but I can take it more times a day. I am really trying to not take either one since they say that both of those products can be hard on one's stomach.............well going to write a couple more emails befor mom gets here and while Gracie is enjoying the sun...Hope that you can find some lj's today

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Liz,
I prefer motrin to aleve. Make sure if you take aleve that you drink plenty of water or non caffienated drinks because the main ingredient is naproxen sodium and the sodium can make you have awful muscle cramps--especially in your legs. Glad you had fun at church this morning--the new program is a lot of fun for all the kids (I think).
~Ariel

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sharyna said...

I prefer Aleve cuz I don't have to take it as often. I'm glad you got to play with the babies. I love little babies.

sharyna

2:48 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

I prefer motrin. It has proven to work better for me. Now my hubby prefers aleve because it works better for him. It's all in what is best for you.

Take care!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

So glad you had fun with the kids. I love working with children. I miss my nursery school days teaching!

7:28 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

i never really paid attention to which worked better-- seems nothing over the counter helped much-- and now-- since they found the bleed --in my belly a few weeks ago "anything" at all over the counter for pain is off limits for me. except tylenol..which does nothing. otherwise, i'd do an experiment.
babies are sweet aren't they.

where did you end up eating?

hope you have a great day today-

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home