Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Late Afternoon

It has overall been a good day. I found my cell phone last evening which was great because it was one of the freaking out I was doing. I knew it was in my home but forgot where I put it because I knew after I used it I had put it someplace where I would find it but no I could not remember and last evening found it in the purse that I was going to start using so that has made the day yesterday evening and today better...so a big joy about that. I went to group last evening and it was good. I really feel at home at Kori and John's place and find myself able to be me and even on my bad days. SO....being over there and hanging out and praying and studying the Bible and just fellowshiping and catching up what is new with people...........another lj..............went to get a b'day gift for their daughter who turnds 3 next saturday and found what I wanted at the dollar tree so another lj again...mom bought me some groceries which was good...i lost my food stamp card so have to figure out who to contact and such and i think that al my case manager can help me with that.....today was a beautiful day here it is warm with a breeze. we took gracie with us and i just went in the stores and mom stayed outside with gracie and so that worked out well...another lj because gracie LOVES to ride and is so good when we take her with us in the car.....so one thing i did realize that the more nervous that i am the more i drink pop or water and it just is becoming a habit which if i drank water all of the time would be good for me! i am trying to just keep diet pop at home. andrew mentioned about sprite vrs 7 up and i agree i do not like 7 up but on occasions i do like sprite one or the regular sprite. one more thing about food is that i have been trying not to keep ice cream here at home so I do not overeat it and today i was thinking of getting some and mom and i decided to get a dairy queen cone and i got my fill of ice cream and ended not buying at the store. i was so happy with myself about that! i am rereading this and it is kind of boring but i am happy that the freak outs and spiraling that i am having a better day today.............

3 Comments:

Blogger SOUL said...

glad you found your phone--

and that you groceries-- i really needed to-- but i did not. now i have to figure out something to do for dinner. it's mother hubbards place here.

you sound good :))
have a good night-

2:58 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

So glad to hear you found your cell. What a relief!

Good day for you, GREAT!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Lynx217 said...

You know in the rare event that I can't find my PDA, I freak out just as much if not worse. That and my keys. I'm so glad you found the phone, and good for you for staying calm. I think it's something most of us struggle with on occasion at least.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home