Friday, June 13, 2008

Using my Mom's computur.....

because mine is still not working. I am so grateful that I can use hers. I am going to have a person from church look at it to see if he can figure out what is going on....if he cannot figure it out than I will have to pay someone like Home Computer Helper to come to my place and fix it. I have been quite surprized that my coping without it is going as well as it is...I sure do miss keeping in contact with people! I find myself wondering how everyone is.
My week has been an interesting week! I started on a new medication which I had concerns about but the doctor talked me into trying it. I did and I have far far less panic than in years. I am able to stay calm...my food and eating has been better. It is not a feeling of being high or anything like that. I wish now that I knew then and also that a doctor would have been open to letting me try it. A way to show how much it is working is that today and tomrrow some people from church are cleaning my home...deep cleaning and blessing me with a stove that works and also that I get a new bed that will not be all lumpy and what huge blessings that it all is and I am find and not paniced about people being in my home and such which is new for me. I am jsut feeling blesssed to have the help and also blessed and exited to feel peaceful....well Mom has made lunch so I think I will publish this for now and probably post again maybe later today. I am staying at a motel tonight because I do not have roaches or ants but have a gazillion spiders that is going to get sprayed to get rid of them! Even though it is a short time for now it sure feels good to be back for a few minutes. I miss you all....hopefully soon mine will be working again and that I can be back to my regular blogging self.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

So good to get a comment from you today and see a post!

Glad you are getting so much help with your house! that is such a wonderful gift to you.

Also, great that a new med is making a big difference.

Take care, Hope your computer gets fixed soon!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be end of mine day, however before finish I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to improve my know-how.

My page :: http://www.folkd.Com/

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home