Friday, June 20, 2008

little joys

i have really been blessed and helped my outlook with thinking of lj's even if they are simple things such as right now...listening to one of my favorite cd's....being on the computer...have a great smelling candle on...watching gracie play with her new "baby" which is a stuffed bunny which i call thumper baby....and her and i playing catch too. she is really strong.....going to get together with mom to have a late lunch of fast food and gracie is going with us and have a cheeseburger with no bun one of her favorite foods....the weather is beautiful and not too warm.....it is amazing how much the weather can affect our moods....other lj's are blogger buddies...my friends who really seem like a family to me at central vineyard...diet pop....it also is an lj when i hear from others who share their little joys...guess that i am in a mood to write lots today....
i hope that you all have a good weekend! mine is going to be quiet i think and that is alright.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

You know, you got me thinking of lj's all the time since you first started posting about them. I appreciate that!!

I just saw they are putting a new vineyard church here about 15 minutes from me. I might have to attend a time or two!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home