Thursday, June 26, 2008

Food Today so far...................

I had soup and a klondike bar for breakfast....for a late lunch I had a DQ blizzard and a small fries and double cheeseburger....lots of fast food the past few days not good for me but oh does it taste good.
We had a really bad storms last night and had a tornado warnings and so....I found myself singing hymms lots among watching the weather report. Gracie surprized me and did better than she is during usual thunder and lightening. I was blessed by that and that I stayed calm and even stayed calm when for the 3rd time this week the electric has gone off for a few hours. I got a phone message that they think that they solved one problem and know what the other problems are and would be fixing them soon.
Getting back to food...I have mentioned this before but I have got to figure out other ways than food to cope when my physical pain level is high. I know that the experts say to sit at a table to eat but it is kind of sad and boring to me to sit at my table alone so I do better when I eat at the computer desk...or watching t.v. ...playing with Gracie...for those readers who are single or who due to whatever families do not eat togther have you experienced the same thing? I hope to not eat much at all the rest of the day...I think if I do get hungry I will drink a slim fast or have some veggies and dip. I better get Gracie inside as she is being one barking pup right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

Our electricity was off from 1:30pm to midnight! It was awful! Your food sounds good for today. I would love a Klondike bar. Hope the rest of your day goes well.

sharyna

3:17 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

When my pain is at it's worst, I crochet. I learned one simple stitch and I just go to town on it. Otherwise I would feed my pain too. Having foods around that are easy to pick up and eat is really helpful.

Hugs!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Glad Gracie handled the storm well and you were able to stay calm. I don't like storms either!

Hope the electricy problem is solved for good!

Veggies and dip is a good idea... yum.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home