Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Running Errands.

Mom is picking me up in about 45 minutes for us to run some errands. I am also going to go over to her place so that I can take a real shower since mine is still not working....sounds funny to say please pray that my shower can be fixed quickly and soon and not cost too much. Last night the lights went out again like they did this weekend. They were out for about 7 hours! I ended up going to sleep and then waking up when it got turned back on with my washer going and also the light and fan in the main room going so needed to get up and turn everything off...and make sure that since the computer was on when it happened that it still worked and all of that. The paving company has been working on paving so lots of hassles this week so far. I ate a p.b. sandwich so a good mix of carbs and proteins so that was good choice for breakfast. I wanted to eat some yougurt with it but the yougurt even though it had valid date it tasted bad to me...and with the electricity off want to be extra careful if food tastes bad since the electric was out for awhile. It should be fine but I am extra picky and have a nose that is extra sensative so probably the yougurt will not be the only thing that I try and will taste funny thoght it might be all in my head too......

2 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I am almost paranoid about dairy products being fresh. Any slight hint of smell will make me throw it out.

Enjoy your errands!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

I will pray for your shower getting fixed quickly and inexpensively. I would be stressed without my shower. Good thing your mom is close by!

Take Care.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home