Saturday, June 28, 2008

Food

I think that I am going to try to list what i eat on the blog each day...not so much for judgement but perhaps for ideas and encouragement...so I will be adding to this during the day....

11:30 a.m. I got up at 10:25 so I did eat within within two hours of waking up. I had oatmeal and stirred in some peanut butter. I did drink two diet cherry cokes 4:00 p.m. I ate with Mom at her home and we had yummy bbq chicken. I had pesto with noodles...and a wonderful salad with a mixture of greens. 8:00 p.m. i ate a klondike for a snack I forgot to mention that the pesto was homemade from the basil my mom is growing.The herbs that are growing on her patio are really growing fast and fresh herbs are so much better than the kind one gets in a bottle at a store.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home