Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday

I am listening to the light summer rain and the smell of summer rain I enjoy too. I used to really enjoy walking in the rain when it was warm outside and there was not storms. Today I have been reflecting on last evening. It was a great time of worhip...great time of prayer too and it was a full living room too. My heart hurts for a young man who has started coming around and seems to be in lots of emotional pain...and seems like from what he has shared that life is overflowing right now with lots of painful things.
I was thinking of some lj's for today and yestereday....being able to go to the group last evening...friends who know and pick up on my body language when things are rough and talk and pray for me....even in the summer with warmer weather i still like oatmeal...i slept without having to have the fan on....gracie and i both slept really good......having a computer that works....email and blogger buddies...that i enjoy reading...that mom lets me go over to her place a couple times of week to shower since right now due to my shower and tub situation i cannot shower at home so need to take sponge baths...mom making some pesto for dinner tonight with her fresh basil which is growing very fast....gracie at times acting so silly.....those are some so far right now..................

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I LOVE pesto!! YUMMO...

You gave me an idea for supper tonight!

Have a great day!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you know if they make anу plugins to assiѕt with ЅEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
seeing verу gοoԁ gainѕ. If you know of any ρlease
share. Αppreciate іt!

my homeρаge :: Chemietoilette

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply desire to saу уour аrtісle iѕ аѕ amazіng.
Тhe clarity in your put uρ іѕ ѕimplу
great and i cοuld aѕsume you're a professional in this subject. Well with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to stay updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Feel free to visit my webpage - http://nssdocs.xisp.net/

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home