Thursday, October 09, 2008

Feeling Better I think

I think that I am feeling somewhat better. I still have the aches and chills...sometimes it is hard to tell which are my regular aches and such. I think since it is that down right tired aches that I still have the flu. I missed my session with Nan today because of not feeling good. It is a bummer because I had things that I wanted to talk to her about. I really like to have a list ready of things that I need to talk to her about.
I had a message last night from W an ex of mine. We have not talked in years. I am not sure if I am going to call back or not even though I am interested in what is going on in her life. I just am not in the space to want to start hanging out together lots...and for sure I do not want to start dating W again.
I am having a slow start to my day...then it gets busy with having to take Gracie to the vet to have her rear end shaved (sorry if tmi) then I have to go shopping but since I have the flu not much in the way of food sounds good but am sure by tomorrow or saturday I will be back wanting to eat like I do. Mom is taking me on my errands....and we had decided earlier this wek to go shopping today and I do not like it when I ask to change it since she is taking her time out of her day for me. We had planned on going to go look at washer and dryers today but decided with not feeling good we would wait..........another time I will write about my phobia at shopping for large appliances and the pressures that the sales people can give...one guy last week gave me his cell phone number so that if i decided after I left I could call him and he would make sure that we would get it.
well i think this is quite the boring post about my day...i think that i am going to fix mysef a cup of hot tea and make my list for the store.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a flu shot this weekend so wish me luck...

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home