Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good day..............

even though my pain level has been high. I think that today I will let myself take a dose of the pain medication this evening. I think it has to do with the changing weather and such. Mom ran me on some errands. I was sure bummed when I went to Trader Joes and they did not have the bbq chicken wings with blue cheese....I am NOT a huge bbq fan but these wings are incredible! The type of food I would like to always have some in my freezer. I guess I could make my own bbq wings and put some blue cheese over them....hmmmm I will have to think about that.
I was sure tempted when I was at Giant Eagle to get pop with cafeine but I did not. I AM going to let myself have something yummy with cafeine tomorrow when I go to Seattles Best the coffee place at Borders Book Store.
I am reading an interesting book that is called Radical Jesus I think and it is timeless answers for timely questions. I still am reading lots. The books that I loved as a kid I am thinking of rereading if I can get them at the library such as Nancy Drew....maybe the Hardy Boys...Little House on the Prarie Books..I want to keep up with reading a book a week yet am in the mood to get into some reading that is not so intense.
Hmmmm what to have for well early dinner or late lunch....Mom and I stopped while we were out to get some cocoa from Tim Hortons which is so yummy and we got some tim bits also yummy and so that was a late breakfast at around 12:30 p.m. and now I am hungry again. I think I will eat something like dinner now and then perhaps have a snack later on...guess it is not really early since it is 5:00 right now.....mom brought me some leftovers from her week so lots of yummy items as choices go. What are people reading these days?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Liz!

I just finished "The five people you meet in heaven"...GREAT book!

I'm going to try and answer your email tonight, but I'd love to get together for coffee soon, k?

nancyk

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...and I am about to start the little house on the prairie books again too!

Nancyk

3:50 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I just finished Barbara Walter's new book, Audition. 576 pages! It was good, she sure has led an interesting life.

I loved Nancy Drew when I was a kid, too. A couple of years ago I read one of the "new" Nancy Drew books, but it could not compare to the originals! I think I will look for those and re-read one at some point. Thanks for the good idea!

4:52 PM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

HI!! Sorry your levels are so high..you're right, I'm sure it is the seasons change.

YUCK! :(

5:15 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

My mom read Barbara Walters book and could hardly put it down. She is now on a reading spree which I like to see her involved in

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home