Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another beautiful day...................

here. I have a sweatshirt on because I needed it this a.m. but am thinking that I could put on a short sleeve shirt but for what ever reason maybe perimenapuase instead of getting hot flashes i get cold flashes. It was a good teaching at the service. I got invited to someones home next saturday and she is going to show me how to make sushi and we will eat that for dinner. I have not eaten much sushi but am ecxited about it. Today mom and I will do some errands and then go over to her place to do a load of laundry and take a shower.
This morning I opened the door to let Gracie out and found that I had left the key in my door! I was upset with myself and also thankful that I always put a chair against the patio door for safety and also when the wind blows it tends to blow the door open and such. I am going to have to check to make sure that the key is not in the door. I am sure for awhile it will be one of those things that I get obsessed about checking often.
lj's so far are getting invited over to dinner......warm comfy sweatshirt on a cool morning....getting to take a shower (mine is still not working)....i have been on antibiotics for almost two weeks now and am feeling better...not sure if i am going to go back to the doctot to see if i should take another round since i am not totally healed or just wait a bit to see if i should...guess i should call and ask her. now back to the lj is that i am feeling better......continuing to read lots! i think since july i have read around 20 books. i am keeping track and would like to read at least one book a week. i am a fast reader and i like to read too....so what lj's do others have to share today?

4 Comments:

Blogger 2sunset said...

LJs: my health is returning after a short illness, my children are happy, the sun is shining, I have choices, my belly is full, I have a good mother (to borrow a lyric from a great Canadian songstress)
: )
Have a good day.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Sounds like it's been a lovely day! It's been cool here too. I wore my favorite comfy sweater to church which was a nice reminder that it's fall now. Take care!

7:29 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

to keep it short and sweet for now--
it's just good to see you .
:))

3:39 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

even better to see you sounding so good! :))

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home